Thursday, August 30, 2012

Clean Green: All Natural Furniture Polish


Clean Green Recipe


This is the first recipe in our Clean Green wellness challenge #4 series, All Natural Furniture Polish. If you have gathered your Clean Green supplies, all you will need to make this recipe is:
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 4 Tbsp. white distilled vinegar
  • 20-30 drops lemon essential oil
Pour all ingredients into spray bottle, Shake well before using.

**Note: I have used this product on my dining room table made of rubber wood since I bought it without any problems, but I advise you test this out on your wood on an inconspicuous area first, since I am not going to replace your furniture if this does something funky to it. I do not foresee that happening but I have to put it out there.
Tomorrow will be the recipes for all-purpose disinfectant and window cleaner…Happy Cleaning!
Have you started wellness challenge #4 yet? You can start any of our wellness challenges, in any order, they are designed as easy ways to start incorporating more wellness into your life, Get Started! Be Well!
I love to hear your feedback, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment