Can you say “YUM!!” Loving this new recipe! I wanted something different to serve for the Super Bowl. I was already grilling so I scanned the counter top to see what else I could throw on out there with the giant pan of wings! And this is what came out! The picture does no justice at all! But you could do this for breakfast, lunch, afternoon pick me up, and of course dessert. It’s possibly pretty much guilt-free. I’m actually eating the rest of it as I sit here and type this up.
Here’s what ya need! It will make about 4-6 servings
- 1 Pineapple-peeled, cored, and cut long ways
- 2 Mango- peeling and cut in large chunks
- 2 Bananas- slightly under ripe, cut in half and down the center for long halves
- 1/4 cup of chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk yogurt
- 1 tsp local honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- splash of organic vanilla extract (alcohol free)
- 1 Tbs cacao nibs
- Warm Grill to about 200 degrees. In a piece of foil place pineapple on the bottom, then mangos and bananas. (They will burn on the bottom)
- Cook until they get a few char marks and begin to soften up, the bananas will start to caramelize a bit. About 15 minutes
- In a bowl add the yogurt, honey, cinnamon, vanilla and mix well.
- On a plate, place your fruit, drizzle yogurt mix and place a big spoonful to the side for extra dipping.
- Sprinkle cacao nibs and hazelnuts on top.
- Grab a spoon and savor!
via Farm, Foodie and Fitness http://ift.tt/1K9w7I3 http://ift.tt/16mICIc