These will be a hit in your home! Layer your favorite fruits, add granola, and add some cacao nibs or semi-sweet chocolate chips to make it extra special. These are great for a snack or even better for healthy quick breakfast. Change up your ingredients as the seasons change. Hope they are a favorite in your house as they are in mine!
Makes 4-6 Servings
- 4-6 Small mason jars
- 1 large container of Organic Greek Yogurt
- 1 small pineapple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ C Mango
- ¼ C sliced oranges
- Pinch of Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 C Macadamia nuts
- In each Mason jar, place a layer of chopped pineapple.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp. Greek yogurt as your next layer.
- For the next layer add oranges and mango evenly throughout each jar.
- Layer another 2 Tbsp. yogurt
- In a small bowl pour in nuts, cinnamon, Chia seeds, and coconut. Mix well.
- Top your parfait with nut and coconut mixture.
- Add a dash more of cinnamon if you wish and garnish with a piece of pineapple.
- Grab a spoon and serve. If you made a larger batch, cover with a lid and store in the refrigerator.
via Farm, Foodie and Fitness http://ift.tt/1GyzQwW http://ift.tt/16mICIc