Chocolate! Chocolate! Kids love it! Even the adults will love them! This recipe will make you feel a little better about giving it to them to the kids, all whole ingredients, no chemicals or preservatives, and only natural sugar. Super fun to make! Double or triple your batch, store them in the freezer for later. The kids will love getting their hands sticky and licking their fingers clean on this one!
Makes 18-24 Balls
- ½ C macadamia nuts
- 1 C dates (soaked for 10 minutes)
- ½ tsp cacao powder (1/2 tsp extra for rolling)
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- 1 Tsp unsweetened coconut (optional)
- In a Vitamix or food processor pulse until nuts are still a little chunky, you want mostly powder. Put in a bowl.
- Blend soaked dates, add a little of the water they’ve been soaking in if it’s too sticky, should make a paste.
- Add cacao and salt, blend again. Scrape into bowl with nuts. Moisten hands with water and roll into balls. Roll into unsweetened cacao and coconut if you’d like!
via Farm, Foodie and Fitness http://ift.tt/1PLLsQj http://ift.tt/16mICIc